We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join ContactPartners and support the team to develop transformational software solutions for professional services, particularly large financial institutions.
As our Business Analyst, you will produce detailed requirements documentation that will drive the design, development and test phases of projects that deliver solutions to the customer. You will be an important step in the development process and critical in ensuring that software is delivered on time and to budget.
Fundamental to your success will be the ability to fully understand your subject, see past a user request, understand the real requirement and be able to communicate the solution to the user and the development team in language appropriate to each audience.
- A technical or business-related degree (2:1 or above)
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- A self-starter who is able to work well under pressure and to work independently at times
- An analytic mindset with the ability to gather and interpret complex information
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Excellent influencing and communication skills, able to communicate both written and verbally to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experienced in eliciting user requirements using a range of techniques
- Can demonstrate a flexible approach to their analysis
- A desire to learn and a curiosity to understand systems and processes
- UI/UX design experience including working with web design frameworks
- Familiarity with process modelling techniques and UI mock-up creation (using InVision)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment (Scrum) and with clients in the Financial Services sector
- Exposure to web applications development processes
- Competent with all MS Office applications, in particular, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SQL
- Use of collaboration tools such as Atlassian (Confluence, Jira) and Slack
- A Business Analyst qualification (i.e. BCS or ISEB)
If this sounds like you, and you’re up for the challenge, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org